My Profile

1:This Is My Blog.
2:Born In[031096]
3:Hate Or Like My Blog. 4:Spammers Not Allowed.
5:I Like Arctic Monkeys.Best Band Ever(RanDom)
Tagboard

Place your tagboard here.

Thundershocks

Waynee!! ,
Sharlene!!! ,
Christopher!! ,
Jeslene!!! ,
Jason!!! ,
Juliana!!

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Last Time,


Wednesday, December 2, 2009 4:34 AM

Cool!!..W.P.B is back...New better,improved and cool!!..Haha..We decided to join back as W.p.B coz we like music alot alot alot..LoL..Hahaz!..So proud to be the drummer back!!..LoL..Juz when back from holiday..Maybe the holidays is not gonna be so bad after all..(I just recovered from my fractured leg..Can't walk for 1 week.)..LoL..I'm serious about the part when I fractured my leg..So,how is your holiday?..Hope you'll enjoy your holiday!!Bye=)